Wednesday, May 27, 2009

changes with the times

so....my intensions have been good-but my following thru has been another story! but i now have a laptop and wireless internet- but for several days- still not quite sure how to use it. my 11 year old son -on the other hand- has adjusted quite well and is trying to be as patient as possible with me.

back before my stroke-i had just completed intec- which was a requirement for ga educators. and to reward myself once the course was completed- i bought myself a digital camera- that took the hard square looking discs maybe -4x4?

then i had the stroke and was out of the everchanging world of technology. and there i was 3 years later with not a clue. now over 6 years later-here i am quite determined to somehow catch up. so be patient with me.....i'm so very very lucky to have such supportive and knowledgeable friends....thank u much mhs!!! you are a .....superstarrrrrr! hehehe

2 comments:

mhsands said...

Guess what? I bet that camera will still work there chickee! You know I am all about the Canon Rebel though!!! As long as you're plugging along, you'll get it... some folks are not even trying (and their only hindrance they can claim is learned helplessness)! HIPPY, HIPPY, HORRAY!

Charlene C. Dupree said...

you know-i read over my blog several times-and there were still typos.....but when i was refreshed and read it this morning- there they were!!!! eek! i'll do better!